Dear Celebration Residents,
We hope you had an enjoyable weekend. Please see below important information and reminders for the 2023 CROA Board Elections.
Candidate Videos, Questions/Answers – Now Available Online
- Click HERE to visit the 2023 CROA Board Elections page to view candidate videos. Please note the video was optional for all candidates.
Candidate Meet-and-Greet at Heritage Hall – Thursday, January 26th, from 6-8 pm
- Candidates who wish to participate will be there to speak with residents one on one and answer any questions they may have.
Polls and Voting:
- The polls will open on Monday, January 30, 2023 and close on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. All ballots must be received no later than 5:30 PM on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. Any ballots received after this date and time will not be counted. You may only vote once per unit owned. You have the option of casting your vote online via Simply Voting, or by completing a paper ballot and submitting by U.S. Mail or placing it in the ballot box located at Town Hall. You may choose to vote by a paper ballot or electronically. If we receive both a paper ballot and an electronic ballot, the paper ballot will not be counted. For owners of multiple properties, please submit one ballot per set of envelopes provided.
- To vote online, log on to https://croa.simplyvoting.com to access your personal Simply Voting account, and enter your unique elector ID and password.
- If you should misplace or lose your credentials, please contact Town Hall at 407-566-1200 or via e-mail at TOWNHALL@CIRAMAIL.COM for assistance.
The 2023 CROA Board of Directors election has three seats available during this election cycle. There are two positions with three-year terms and one position with a one-year term.
The two candidates with the most votes will each serve a three (3) year term, while the candidate with the third highest vote total will serve a one (1) year term, finishing out the term of a director who stepped down in 2022.
Election winners will be introduced at the CROA Annual Meeting on Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
Click HERE to review all candidate's information.
As always, we will continue to keep you informed during the election process.