As of the June 5 CROA Board Weekly Workshop, the following Board directives were issued / remained in place:
- CROA swimming pools will remain open at 50% capacity; however, beginning Monday, June 8, pool hours will be extended until 9 p.m., excluding Spring Lake, which will close 30 minutes prior to sunset. Kiddie pools will remain closed at this time.
- When utilizing aquatic facilities, residents are asked to be cognizant of and adhere to days and times designated for those over the age of 65 and for those with compromised immune systems. You are asked to not utilize the pools during those times if you do not fall into one of those categories.
- The Spring Lake Fitness Center is open to residents, via reservation only. Please see the graphic below regarding policies, procedures and guidelines.
- The basketball court at Lakeside Park will remain closed at this time.
- Farmer’s Market will remain closed at this time.
- Staff will continue to monitor swimming pools each hour.
- If residents encounter any issues while at a CROA pool, they are encouraged to contact Town Hall at 407-566-1200. If contacting Town Hall after hours or on the weekend, please call 407-566-1200 x233 or email email@example.com.
- The CROA Board and management will continue to monitor the reopening phased plan from the Florida Governor’s Office, as well as recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) and the Florida Department of Health. As these changes occur, they will continue to be discussed during the CROA Board weekly meetings.
The Celebration Unleashed Dog Park, tennis courts and open parks that are not gated, fenced or have other physical boundaries are open for access. Playgrounds and the Celebration Community Field Complex will remain closed at this time.
The pool hours listed below go into effect on Monday, June 8