Due to the Lakeside pool being closed for an issue with the pump motor, Mallard Systems completed the scheduled cleaning at Lakeside today, Monday, March 21. The cleaning was originally scheduled for this Thursday.
As a result, the scheduled cleaning to take place at Spring Lake today, has been rescheduled to Wednesday, March 23.
During the week of March 21, Mallard Systems will be in the community performing cleaning on eight different CROA amenities. The work is scheduled to be completed by Thursday, March 24, dependent on weather and production time.
While no amenity will be closed during cleaning, we would like residents to be cognizant of the schedule and work occurring.
If you have any questions, please contact Town Hall at 407-566-1200 or email@example.com.
Monday, March 21:
• Town Hall sidewalks/concrete areas
• Lakeside pool deck
• Lakeside Amenity pathways
Tuesday, March 22:
• North Village amenity pathways
• North Village pool deck
• East Village pool deck
• East Village amenity pathways
Wednesday, March 23
• Spring Lake pool deck
• Spring Lake amenity pathways
• Spring Park pool deck
Thursday, March 24
• Celebration Unleashed Dog Park sidewalks
• Celebration Community Field Complex (CCFC) building exterior