Take a stroll through East Village and Aquila Reserve and see how well you know our town! In May, we featured a Scavenger Hunt for Lake Evalyn, South and West Villages. Celebration Town Hall and Celebration Foundation have teamed up once again to create a scavenger hunt for East Village and Aquila Reserve. This is a great opportunity to spend time outdoors, strolling our sidewalks or driving around to find these town landmarks.
1. An a-MAZE-ing place not to be entered at dark,
At Oakpond and Indigo you will find a ______________.
What number F.S. is found on a sign here? _____________
2. Many activities this space can yield,
Mostly used as a ____________ ______.
How many picnic tables are here? ______
3. Many parks bring fans that are loyal,
Find this one on a street named Penny ________.
What is special about the tree in this park? ______
4. A green space is at the top of the curve,
Where a ____________ greets you in Aquila Reserve.
What unique shape is on the top? _______
5. Go to where Golden Canna and Aquilla Loop meet and make a wish,
There you will find a _______________ where you can cast a reel & catch a fish.
What does the sign warn? ____________________
6. Here you will find paths that twist and turn in a park with no name,
Go to this place on Deer _______ Road and Morning Glory Lane.
How many benches and chairs do you find here? ____________
7. Along this walkway you may spot a fawn,
It runs behind the estates of _________ __________.
If you are walking from the pool to downtown, what color is the house to the right of the beginning of this walkway? ______________
8. A shortcut to the path mentioned above,
This wooden ______________ you will just love.
How many planters are at the entrance from the street? ________
9. On Towhee Court, benches you will find,
Placed in a ______________, they are one of a kind.
How many benches are here? __________
10. From the pool it is not very far,
At the playground you can play a _____________.
What oversized insect watches you play? _______ _________
Congratulations, you did it! The challenge is complete! Don’t forget to upload your selfies and tag the Celebration Foundation and Celebration Town hall and use #cfcthscavengerhunt. Remember to follow us on Facebook and Instagram, @celebration.foundation, @celebrationtownhall, @celebrationth (Instagram and Twitter). Be on the lookout in the coming months for a scavenger hunt for each remaining village.
2. Lacrosse Field/1
3. Royal/Encircled by a bench
5. Dock/Violation of FL law to feed or harass alligators
6. Woods/7 Benches & 4 Adirondack Chairs
7. East Lawn/White
10. Guitar/Lady Bug