The Celebration Charter and By-Laws are currently under review for compliance with Florida Statutes and inputs from the community to reflect how the community wants to be governed and administered. Celebration’s governing documents serve as a tie that binds the community together, give it structure, and have a legal and binding effect on all owners and occupants of property in the community. All Charter Review Task Force meetings are open to Celebration homeowners and will be held at 851 Celebration Avenue.
Tuesday, July 30, 6 p.m.: Charter Review Task Force meeting. Proposed agenda topics may include, but not limited to:
- Commercial vehicle description update
- Garage apartment lease durations
- Garage apartment recreation fee
- Condominium conversions
- Requirement to establish Service Area Committees
- Can person hold position on CROA Board and CCDD concurrently
Tuesday, August 6, 6 p.m.: Charter Review Task Force meeting. Agenda topics to be announced.
Tuesday, August 13, 6 p.m.: Charter Review Task Force meeting. Agenda topics to be announced.
Monday, August 19, 6 – 8 p.m.: Open Facilitated Session # 2 for Comments on Four Specific Topics. Leader, Kathy Van Tassell
- Request for Proposal (RFP) process for CROA Management Agent
- CROA Director Term Limits
- Group Homes and Residential Treatment Facilities
- Process for Bringing Issues for CROA Board Consideration
- An additional topic may be added