“One thing I can say about the Motown acts is that we were a family. That’s not a myth. – Smokey Robinson
From the Motown family to the Celebration family, it’s time to get on your feet and go dancing in the streets, as we present O-Town Motown for this year’s Founders Day concert.
This epic musical event will take place on Friday, November 13, 7:30 p.m. at the Celebration Community Field Complex (CCFC).
From the musical stylings of The Supremes and The Temptations to The Four Tops and Aretha Franklin, you have a front row seat for the sounds that shaped music forever. Talented vocalists, backed by an energetic live band, will move you both physically and emotionally, bringing to life the many great artists, unforgettable songs and memories of the golden era of Motown music.
This dynamic group does it all: harmonies reminiscent of classic vocal ensembles, intricate dance moves and costuming that rivals the stylish matching outfits that defined the great Motown acts of the ‘60’s.
This show will surely have everyone signing and grooving, so don’t be left out and make your reservation today! This event is open to only Celebration residents. Advanced reservations are required.
In following event safety guidelines, attendance for this event will be capped to ensure a comfortable environment for residents attending.
• Reservations open October 6, 9 a.m. and MUST be made in advance at celebrationparksandrec.com
• Reservations are for an ‘audience pod.’ Each pod is eight feet in diameter and can fit up to six people. Your entire party must fit into the pod. If you need additional space, please make an additional reservation
• Tables and chairs will not be provided. Residents are encouraged to bring along their own chairs or blankets. Keeping in mind that all items, including any coolers, etc., must also fit into your circle
• We will not place those not in your traveling party into your pod
• This is a resident only event and at this time, in following with our current policy for pool usage, guests will not be permitted and CROA ID’s will be checked prior to entering venue
• Social distancing between pods will be utilized, as will ample spacing to ensure adequate aisle space. Please do not cross over pods when entering/exiting area
Health and Safety
CROA is committed to the health and safety of our residents and staff. We have instituted increased health and safety measures and ask that you read and adhere to the following while enjoying this event.
• Face masks required for all attending (over the age of 2)
• Masks can be taken off while eating, drinking, or sitting in designated space
• Masks must be worn while entering/exiting event areas; walking to and from restrooms, concessions, parking
• Spectator pods are marked on the ground; please maintain distance between pods.
• The pods are to be only occupied by members of your own party
• If everyone can not fit comfortably and safely into a pod, you will be required to separate your party accordingly
• Hand sanitizing stations will be in use in the event area
• If you are not feeling well, please consider returning home and joining us at a future event
For additional details or questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 407-566-1200.