Tuesday, August 6 at 6 p.m.: Charter Review Task Force meeting. Proposed agenda topics may include, but not limited to:
- Can person hold position on CROA Board and CCDD at same time?
- Should CROA committee membership be limited to members only?
- Raise Initiative threshold from 2% to 5% of owners (Charter 4.3 (a))
- Change interest rate on delinquencies to maximum allowed by FL Statute 720.3085 (3) (Charter 12.6 (a), Charter 5.9)
- Re-word Charter 11.3 regarding CROA insurance to include “additional interests.” Consider also
- Service Area Supplements
- Require a discussion of incorporation in 2021
- Why was owner dispute resolution omitted from original Charter?
- Review relationship with Celebration Joint Committee (CJC) with objective of removing CROA participation (Charter 4.4, By-Laws 3.17 (o))
All Charter Review Task Force meetings are open to Celebration homeowners and will be held at 851 Celebration Ave.